Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Morning!

The boys heading down the hallway to the tree.
Colby trying really hard not to step on Santa's footprints.
I see presents!



Hey is this one for me, Nate?
Let the opening begin!














Splish splash Colby tried to climb in the sink!






Look Nate there is 1 more present from Mommy and Daddy!



Is this what I think it is???


Yes, our 3 year old has an Ipod touch! We were very tired of sharing our Iphones with him. LOL





Santa Colby.







Christmas morning is a lot of work! 
Colby wore the Santa suit all day! And I think Nathan carried around the Ipod for almost the whole day and the week after! They really had a great day! I didn't take any pics once everyone started coming...if you have some send them to me :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

(a) I can't believe Colby wore the Santa suit almost all day.

(b) How long until Colby deletes something from Nathan's iPod ("It's NOT A PHONE!" (c) 2009, John Bavaro) the way he deleted two of my iPhone apps?