Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yes, I want some Sweet Tea!

John promised Nathan this morning that he would take Nate to Rita's after dinner for some sweet tea ice. Nathan was so excited. 
We ran to Target beforehand. I was talking to Nate about Rita's. I turned to Colby who was sitting in the cart, and asked him if he wanted ice cream...his answer..."Yes". He totally said it. And would continue to say it when asked. Its soo cute. Its a drawn out "Yesssssss".

Nate LOVED the sweet tea ice. I tried the key lime ice. Anyone who knows me knows that I love anything lime. This though was GROSS!!! I really don't like anything at Rita's. I find it very odd that their custard is warm but cold at the same time. The ice is nasty, too! 

I am going to stick to Dairy Queen (ours better get the thin mint in soon or I am going to cry) or Curley's. 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh, the thin mint is soooooooooo good. You'll just have to come to the one by me! :)

Michele said...

I STILL haven't gotten to try the Thin Mint Blizzard. The DQ by you stinks!