Sunday, July 20, 2008

Really is Nate only 2

Some days I am not sure if I have a 2 year old or a 5 year old. He never stops amazing us. This morning Colby and I slept in. When we got up I went downstairs to see Nate. He had gotten up the past 2 mornings to help John in the garage. ( John just totally redid the garage. He sealed the floor, painted the entire garage and is now setting it all up to maximize the space! It is looking great.) Nathan has really been a help. He sorted all John's nuts, bolts, screws and nails all into little drawers for him. He has been going through his toys to see what he can give to little boys and girls that need them more than him.  

The way he speaks to us lately amazes me too! He just comes out with these things and floors us! He is just too much for words.  Like today in the car, Nate was playing with his bear that my mom got him when we went to Virginia shopping went he was a few months old. She recorded herself saying "Hi Buddy, this is Grammy always remember I love you" in it. Well since then she decided she wanted to be called "Mimi". He told her that she recorded that when she was "dressed as Grammy" and then he showed her what she was "wearing". He took her glasses and put them on the tip of her nose. He told her that is what she does when she pretends she is "grammy" LOL! 

No comments: