Monday, February 9, 2009

Thurs Feb 5th

I guess Colby's ear infection was bothering him more than we thought. He was walking a little off the last 2 days. And was falling a lot! Well, he was walking over to the couch while holding his little jukebox that came with his 50s diner. And he fell and well I am not sure what exactly happened next. But the next thing I do know he was screaming and it was his hurt cry. I ran to him and blood was pouring from his mouth. Brought him upstairs to get him some ice. When John and I opened his mouth he had a pretty bad (deep and long) cut on the inside of his lip that was is the shape of a Y. We called the Peds. They said if it was long enough or deep enough he would need a stitch. Neither of us was sure if it warrented a stitch, but thought better safe than sorry. So off to the Ped John and Colby went. 
Turned out he didn't need a stitch. It was REALLY nasty looking. Wish I took a pic of it when it happened!

No comments: