Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Last Time .....

at the old Yankee Stadium :( I can't believe that we will never be stepping foot in the stadium again. I have so many good memories from there. We used to go with my grandfather every year! I am just happy that I was able to bring both boys! Neither of them may not have any memories from there...but we do have pictures! 

The boys and their Yankee shoes :)
Nate's last hot dog at the stadium ( which was eaten after a slice of pizza, and followed by the whole roll and chocolate ice cream in a helmet!)

Colby enjoying every last bite of pizza.
Jeter! 

Our battery died after this picture :( No family picture at our last game :( 
Nate said goodbye to the stadium on the way out :) He kept asking what was happening to the stadium and that he would miss it. When we got outside he pointed to the new stadium and said "See you next year!" 

No comments: